The Account Manager MUST HAVE DIGITAL AGENCY EXPERIENCE and will be responsible for managing multiple client accounts in a growing agency environment. Duties include:
- • Serving as the clients’ primary point of contact with E2M.
- • Overseeing the client’s account from a delivery perspective.
- • Providing strategic guidance to build relationships.
- • Being a liaison between client and technical project managers working out of E2M’s India office.
- • Flexible time management (must be willing to start early in the morning to cover overlay of different time zones)
- • Coordinating with internal resources to ensure all objectives are achieved on time and on budget.
- • Bringing creative solutions to operational challenges.
Account Manager must have:
- • 2-3+ years’ experience at a creative, digital or marketing agency.
- • Prior experience handling projects in WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, and BigCommerce.
- • Passion for great work, and the process + strategies to drive it.
- • Knowledge of web technologies and digital marketing (no coding experience is required).
- • Track record of managing successful web design and development projects.
- • Reverence of multitasking as an art form.
- • Clear, concise, direct communication style.
- • History of client growth and profitability.
- • Strength in building relationships across clients and internal teams.
- • Vested interest in growing an agency and contributing to its culture.
- • Experience in project management and collaboration software is a plus (Basecamp, ClickUp, etc.)
- • Guide client projects (both large and small) simultaneously and autonomously.
- • Take accountability and ownership of all client relationships (regardless of scale).
- • Coordinate with internal team members to ensure project requirements, scope, and deliverables are understood and deadlines are met on time with consistency and accuracy.
- • Regularly communicate with clients and provide best-in-class service to meet their needs.
- • Proactively identify, manage, communicate, and mitigate risks to timing, scope and budget.
- • Work with the sales team to create proposals, budgets, and timelines.
- • Guide and direct solutions for any project-related issues that arise.
- • Manage budgets and projects within our project management system (current software includes Basecamp and ClickUp).
- • Monitor and proactively report financials for each client to senior leadership on a regular basis.
The Perfect E2M Account Manager is:
- • Driven, collaborative, accountable, resilient.
- • Able to work independently.
- • A team player.
- • Excellent at written and verbal communication.
- • Extremely attentive to detail.
How to Apply:
Send email to [email protected] and include:
- • Resume
- • Compensation expectations