The first place most people turn to for new products and information is Google. Visibility in those search results is one of the most cost-effective roads to brand recognition and long term profit, but search engine updates have changed the way that SEO (search engine optimization) works forever.
We are marketing experts who love building comprehensive campaigns that will position you as an authority for the long term. We favor innovative and advanced strategies, not conventional (or automated) tactics that produce only short term results.
We share our knowledge openly here and on top industry blogs, including Search Engine Journal and SEOmoz. We work together closely with our clients to ensure that their SEO strategy is in line with their branding and general marketing efforts. Here is a taste of what we do:
- Familiarize ourselves with your business, market sector, and mind share
- Get to know your target audience geographically, demographically, and topically
- Develop a comprehensive blogging strategy to establish you as a thought-leader and trusted source of information
- Employ advanced link building strategies that send referrals and search engine traffic, with an emphasis on long term results, and protection from future Google updates. Click here to see what we're talking about.
- Identify technical errors that can hurt your chances of being found in search results
- Brainstorm, research, and analyze topics and keywords that will grab attention and visibility in Google, and the web at large
- Optimize your titles, images, headings, and code to maximize search engine visits
- Interlink your pages to boost user engagement and draw additional search engine visits
- Create high-impact content that naturally attracts sharing and linking, which in turn skyrockets your visibility in the search engines
- Recommend specific changes to improve your user interface and create the ideal user experience
- Streamline your code and file structure for faster loading time
- Reduce the number of people who bounce off your site before exploring, subscribing, or purchasing
- Recommend specific changes to boost the effectiveness of your landing pages and calls-to-action
Not sure how to handle all of this? If you don't feel quite ready to dive in, you can browse our blog for advice, but we'd love to get in touch and help you figure out the best way to move forward. Let's talk about how to get the search engines on your side.